Thursday, May 1, 2008

5 Things I Love

Time once again for 5 things I love. Hmm, mothers day is fast approaching. Hubby, take note!!


I love the springy, airy feeling of this print. I'm also a sucker for anything pink!
Little Sparrows (white and magenta edition) by yumiyumi


This little guy is so weird but I just love him! He's made out of polymer clay and is fully posable. I have no idea what I would do with him but I bet I would have a hard time keeping him away from my kids!

These earrings are sterling silver and are gooorgeous!!  I highly recommend checking out this shop. I had a hard time picking one favorite from here!


Ok, by now we all know i like flowy, comfy tops. This one is no exception. This would be so cute for summer with a pair of leggings and some flats.

Matchmaker Tunic by HagadagaClothing


I just love the idea of upcycling and seem to be finding a lot of it on Etsy lately. This bracelet uses legos (gotta love legos!) and heat to create a funky and fun charm bracelet.

1 comment:

Jane said...

You're right, the howlindoggie shop has a lot of nice stuff!

Hope you are feeling better.

Jane