Thursday, May 22, 2008

5 Things I Love

This Thursday's 5 Things is all about dads. If you want to order something on Etsy for your dad, now is a good time to do it since you know it will arrive on time.

It may be harder to find good products for men on Etsy but if you take the time, there is a wealth of amazing artistry to be found! Here are some of my picks:

The first is a pocket journal from an amazing leather shop I found. Many of the journals and portfolios in this shop are expensive (but still incredibly beautiful). This pocket version is a great value and a great size!

Pocket Journal by ArtisanGraham


I've heard an argument that cuff-links are becoming obsolete and unnecessary (my husband doesn't own a single pair). I think if cuff links were as interesting and stylish as these men would wear them a lot more.


Steampunk Vintage RUBY Jeweled Watch Movement Cuff Links by edmdesigns


I'm the youngest of two girls so I've always been the "baby" of the family. I could totally see this print representing the bond I have with my dad, especially since it's called "Daddy's Little Girl". Notice that the two trees are holding hands (awww).

"Daddy's Little Girl" Print by jellybeans


Believe it or not, this wallet is made out of tape! You can create a customized wallet using a ton of different tape options and patterns (who knew tape came in so many colors!) The wallets look like they are very roomy and work great.

The Custom Stuffer--7 pocket wallet--you decide what it looks like by tapebubba


I'm forever looking for nice argyle shirts and sweaters for my husband. Loving this one!

The Mechanics Argyle by HagadagaClothing

1 comment:

please sir said...

LOVE the print - great colors!