Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday, lovely Monday

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all had a pleasant weekend. Mine was filled with fevers, snot rockets, and moving furniture (including three beds!). Needless to say, I'm kind of glad it's over. I'm one that tends to look forward to Monday with a frown on my face but I decided today would be a good time to change that.

Inspired by my sister's blog, JLCStudio, I am going to name a few things I'm thankful for on this beautiful day.

1. The gorgeous weather. We had an icky, rainy weekend for the most part but today the sun is shining and it's warm!

2. The nap I had this morning before my kiddos woke me up.

3. The fact that we've only had two temper tantrums so far this morning and one time out. I realize the day is young but I'm viewing those stats as an optimist.

4. The tickle session I had with P and C before I sent them off to Kindergarden and naptime respectively. There is nothing sweeter in life than hearing your children laugh.

5. God's beautiful creation. May all of you be filled with it's splendor each and every day!


Beauty+in+the+nature originally uploaded by pvsahiesh

Now it's your turn? What makes you thankful today? What makes you thankful any day? Get your comment on, people!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Collect as many giggles as you can now while they are abundant. It helps you get through the adolescent years! LOL

Jane

JLC Studio said...

Glad I could inspire you...your kids laughter is one of my favorite things too!!